Category: Green Pest Control

Ozone shock treatments is a Green Pest Control that uses no chemicals, only oxygen, to kill mites, bed bugs, and other pests.

Forever Ozone > Posts > Blog > Green Pest Control

Mite-Parasite Problems Getting Worse.

It seems that about a quarter of the calls we get to buy our ozone generators over the phone are from customers with some type of mite problem. Because we sell high ozone output ozone generators that are capable of producing enough ozone to a proper ozone shock treatment (and many have successfully used them to rid their living areas of all types of mites and parasites), word of mouth is leading people to our ozone generators. However, this also suggests to me that the parasite problem around the USA is getting worse. 

How does an ozone shock treatment help end a mite or parasite infestation? High ozone concentrations, over six parts per million, kill mites, parasites, and small bugs. What is our protocol for a “proper” high concentration ozone shock treatment to kill mites and parasites? 1) 1000 mg/h of ozone power for every 100 sq ft. 2) Using our proprietary “Cool-Tec” ozone generators and cycle timers to ensure that the ozone plates in our ozone generators don’t get over 100 degrees which will provide low NOx production and high o3 production over the 4-6 hour ozone shock treatment.

How often should you “shock” your living area to prevent a re-infestation from occurring? At least once a week. Because of the life cycle and breeding cycle of mites, weekly shock treatments will keep your home mite and parasite free. Simply pick a day when nobody will be home for a 4 to 6-hour span and program the timer to run during that time slot.  

Most people are accustomed to “shock” the water in their pools or spas on a regular basis to keep it clean and mold-pathogen free, but they never think of doing the same thing to the air they breathe. For this reason, tests have shown that indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air and since we spend most of our time indoors, indoor air can and does make us sick. It won’t however if you are wise and employ nature’s remedy – ozone – to keep your air parasite, mold, and pathogen-free. 

I started out selling air testing kits and air purifiers but quickly found out that the things in the air that make us sick are not addressed by air purifiers since we are continually kicking up dust (and insect feces) and no air purifier can keep up with that! Frankly, your lungs filter more dust than the best air purifier. I realized that the secret to preventing dust mite droppings from making people sick or have allergic reactions was to make the dust inert or biologically inactive. The solution: 1) ozone shock treatments to neutralize the biologically active “ingredients” in the dust. 2) Utilize a MERV 11 furnace filter. Running the HVAC fan in the “ON” position 24/7 and changing the MERV 11 filters every three weeks. That takes care of the dust issues. If you do ozone shock treatments alone the dust your breath will not make you sick, nor will you suffer from allergies. Don’t take my word for it, if you suffer from allergies or poor health, do weekly ozone shock treatments to see for yourself. If your health doesn’t improve using our protocol, we will gladly refund your purchase. 

Lastly, what is a good remedy (from the 100’s of customers I’ve spoken with) to kill the scabies mites once they do burrow under your skin? Many swear that using food grade DE (Diatomaceous Earth) mixed with grape seed extract and applied to the red, infected area works much faster and better than the doctor prescribed solutions. If you are interested in learning more about this home remedy, learn more here (click here) Just be careful. Breathing DE is not good long-term for your lungs, but I do know that using DE to kill bed bugs works, and more than a few of my customers swear by this DE – grape seed extract remedy so I’m happy to pass it along with the hopes it will help my customers. So do wear a mask when handling DE if you decide to try this protocol, and let me know if it worked for you. We’re all in this together! It’s us vs. them (big pharma – Intl Corps). Our agenda is to live healthy and drug-free, their objective seems to be the opposite (and some say to cull the population). The truth does set us free, in this case, free from bad health and from wasting money! 


I’ve been getting 10-15 calls a week lately out of nowhere (used to get zero) about skin mite infestations and how our products are being used to treat the condition. What’s going on out there???  I thought I’d blog about this to pass along the feedback our customers have been giving me and offer an exclusive deal to help fight this menacing condition. 

1) Do ozone shock treatments in your living area and car.  One hour every 4 or 5 hours spaced apart for a week will kill any mite on any surface.

 2) Attack the mites on your skin with a triad of lethal mite killing weapons:  ozonated water, ozonated oil, and ozone from the end of a silicone tube to pound them relentlessly until you are 100% mite free. 

 Our DIGITAL WATER OZONATOR or our 1000 MG/H WATER AND OIL OZONATOR should be used for ozone baths and to shoot air ozone directly onto the infected areas (while outdoors or in an area with proper ventilation so that you don’t breath the ozone) and also to make ozonated oil. The ozonated oil should be applied just before you go to sleep. During the day you can attack the mites with the ozone water, at night, hit them with the highly ozonated oil you create with our water ozonator.  You can’t buy ozonated oil with a high ozone concentration because the ozone in the oil will revert to oxygen in 40 minutes at room temps. Sure, the oil will still smell like ozone, but will it have any ozone? No. The nature of ozone is to be very unstable at room temps and revert to oxygen, regardless of the media, air, water or oil. However, you can make your own ozonated oil with our 1000 mg/h ozonator with a fan.  (We give detailed instructions on how to do it)  I’ve found that oil made using our protocol stays for months in the fridge, and has excellent therapeutic qualities.  Research the oils before making them; some are not for human consumption (tea tree for instance). They’re only useful for skin ointments. 

If you feel sorry for mites, then you might want to reconsider using ozone to attack them from 3 fronts, the poor little devils won’t stand a chance!  But if you’re tired of having them wreak havoc upon your health, NUKE THEM WITH ULTRA HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF OZONE!  Going room by room won’t work, you need a whole home solution, and we have the best deals on entire home commercial ozone generators bar none!