FOREVER OZONE EXCLUSIVE: USA DESIGNED SOLID STATE OZONE GENERATOR
The USA designed ozone generator transformer has the following key features:
- Solid State / Closed Circuit Design (no ‘hot’ high voltage wires outside transformer – a fire, shock risk)
- The plug is an 18 gauge power cord. No soldering, no wire nuts.
- Lifetime Warranty from an established (in business over 10 years) USA Company.
What is the difference between Forever Ozone transformers and the Chinese designed “stacked” transformers you’ll find in most ozone generators?
- The “stacked plate” Chinese ozone generators cement high voltage wires to the ozone plates. The ozone plates in those units are basically not replaceable.
- The wires in those transformers can come loose and cause a shock or fire hazard.
- Those types of transformers sit flat, so air can’t properly cool the underside. Consequently, they shouldn’t be run for more than 30 minutes at a time. (Our transformers can run for hours at a time, no problem.)
Our solid-state transformers attach to the metal grill of pivoting fans (so that the ozone can be directed towards the ceiling – best way to create ‘shock’ levels of ozone) We sell kits that include a 24-hour timer (or a repeat cycle timer if you’re only looking to freshen your air), a surge protector, and a 9, 12, 20, or 24 inches pivoting metal fan. We also sell assembled units for about $10 more than the “kit” price and also offer volume discounts.
One 10,000 mg/h ozone generator will create ‘shock’ levels of ozone in areas up to 1000 square feet when the humidity level is around 10%. At 50% humidity, 10,000 mg/h will treat about 500 square feet. At 70% humidity, around 300 square feet. Corona discharge ozone generator output is adversely affected by humidity. This is why UV ozone generators that produce 10,000 mg/h cost upwards of $2000. However, two of our 10,000 mg/h units will treat 1000 square feet at 50% humidity – a better deal.
Size: 6″ x 2″ x 2″
Includes 18g power cord and 10g moisture-resistant
ozone plate (rated for 20,000 hours of service)
Volume Discounts Available
Free USPS Shipping anywhere in the USA. For Canadian or International orders, please call 619-874-3904 9-5 M-F PST.