First, all ozonators are not the same. The cheap Chinese ozonators add a lot of impurities, along with ozone, to the water. Yes, you get ozone, but you also get a multitude of “crap” because the ozone interacts with the cheap plastics and metal tubes to create impurities in the water. What makes our water ozonators different from the Chinese made machines that flood the market are:
1) Medical grade quartz ozone tubes (5000 mg/h). Most ozonators use 2-3″ metal tubes (200-500 mg/h) with plastic nipples that turn yellow and break down over time, leaching chemicals into the water.
2) Silicone tubing. Most ozonators feature cheaper nylon tubing that leaches chemicals into the water. We only use made in the USA food-grade silicone tubing that will not leach chemicals into the water.
3) Ozone-resistant aerator stone. Most ozonators feature aquarium grade aerator stones that are not ozone resistant. Those aerators will leach chemicals into the water. Our stones are explicitly made for ozone, here in the USA, and feature ozone resistant Kynar nipples and glass (silica) instead of dirty Chinese stone material.
4) Lifetime warranty. This is the last ozonator you’ll ever have to buy. Most Chinese made ozonators last less than a year (when used daily).
5) Cooling fan. Most Chinese made ozonators come in a small plastic box, without a cooling fan. They’re good for 2-3 minutes runs but if you run it for long periods of time, the transformer will burn out and the ozone tube will become so hot that the ozone gets destroyed within seconds. Our ozonator features a cooling fan and plenty of ventilation which allows the heat to disperse. As a result, you can run this machine for hours on end, perfect for ozonating oils. We also give great information (our protocol) for creating an ozonated olive oil that you won’t find elsewhere.
Here are the most important applications for ozonated water:
1) Gargle: Allow the ozonated water to kill the bacteria in your mouth that enters your blood via your gums and causes heart disease, bad breath, and gum disease. Gargle after each meal and in the mornings and evenings as well.
2) Blow ozone gas onto your gums. Do this in a well-ventilated area (or outside) with a fan blowing onto you so that you don’t breathe the ozone. The ozone gas, via your gums, can enter your blood. The ozone also kills gum bacteria, similar to gargling but stronger. Do this while gargling with ozonated water.
3) Clean fruit and veggies. Ozone kills the bacteria and viruses that often lurk in your Produce as well as break down any pesticides. Your food will not spoil if you soak it in ozone water ever 2 days or so. Soak your food in ozonated water before storing it in the fridge and again before eating.
4) Cleaning your skin after wearing make-up. Wash your hands and face with ozonated water to destroy the bad stuff and some say promotes younger-looking skin via an infusion of oxygen and by stimulating stem cells.
5) Drinking ozonated water. Learn the benefits of ozone therapy.
6) Cleaning your clothing with ozonated water helps kill the molds that ruin washer machines. It’s a good idea to soak your clothing in ozonated water before the wash and to clean out your washing machine with ozonated water every now and then. If you don’t you risk growing very dangerous bacteria and molds in your washer. NOTE: We sell faucet ozonators that can be rigged to work with your washing machine! Call us to learn how.
You can use ozone to clean a ton of things but these are the six main uses for ozonated water. Other uses include: douching or cleaning one’s rectum with ozone water (air-water insufflations, please consult a doctor), especially during detoxing and fasting, cleaning surgical equipment, during dental treatments and operations, to clean wounds and to treat any skin condition, just to name a few.
Disclaimer: In the USA, the FDA has not approved ozone for medical use in the USA. If you have any questions about using ozone, please talk to your doctor or health professional. We do not recommend ozone for breathing! Please use as directed for air shock treatments, and only if you feel you can competently follow instructions.