What causes allergies? Organic material, mostly from plants but also insects in the form of fecal matter. Since we spend most of our time indoors, the primary allergen is dust mite feces.
We all shed several pounds of skin each year. Dust mites feast and live off that dead skin and the dander from our pets. When a ray of light enters a dark room, most of the dust you see floating around is dead skin, dust mites, and their biologically active feces that wreaks havoc on your immune system and causes sinus issues and allergies. What is the solution? An air purifier? No. They don’t move enough air to filter all of the “stuff” floating around, especially if we’re walking around kicking up more dust all the time, plus air purifiers or air cleaners can’t kill the dust mites or neutralize their droppings, the leading cause of indoor air pollution besides off-gassing and chemicals. The solution is performing regular OZONE SHOCK TREATMENTS and running your HVAC fan 24/7 while utilizing a MERV 11 furnace filter!
Your HVAC system moves over 3000 CFM per hour, enough to filter all of the air in your home two times an hour. To combat the dust issue, merely buy a MERV 11 furnace filter on eBay (12 for $60 range) and change it every month. That will help knock down the dust way better than an expensive air purifier with replacement filter costs, a Corporate America darling to be sure, but not at all effective. What is effective? MERV 11 filters and ozone shock treatments. How often should you “shock” your air with ozone? As often as you like, I do it almost every time I leave my (via timers) to make sure I come home to the sanitized, fresh mountain like air.
How does ozone gas remove these harmful substances that cause allergies? Ozone gas is a strong oxidizer. It ruptures the membranes of organic material and destroys the hydrogen bond in chemicals. The secret is to achieve a high concentration of ozone quickly for a SHORT PERIOD OF TIME and to do that; you need to space ozone generators around your residence and use box fans to churn the air to get the available oxygen from the roof down to the ozone plates. A small 100 CFM fan won’t do the trick; you need the 3000 CFM of a $20 box fan to get the job done right, that’s why most of our ozone generators don’t feature a fan. So you hit the air hard with ozone for a short time (1 hour) then you air the area out, and that’s it! No more dust mites. No more biologically active dust mite feces. No more chemicals and other micro-pathogens. All dead. All because YOU were smart enough to use nature’s cleaner, ozone, to sterilize and sanitize your air. Your sinuses and nose will thank you!
If you suffer from allergies and are skeptical about using a high powered ozone generator to gain you much-needed relief, we have a 100% money-back guarantee for you! If performing shock treatments with our high output ozone generators don’t relieve you or your loved ones from your allergy symptom, we’ll gladly refund 100% of your purchase price! The only reason we offer this guarantee is that we are 100% sure that performing an ozone shock treatment will positively impact your health and relieve you of your allergies.
Disclaimer: In the USA, the FDA has not approved ozone for medical use in the USA. If you have any questions about using ozone, please talk to your doctor or health professional. Ozone is not for breathing! Breathing high concentrations of ozone can harm your lungs (see EPA warning on ozone air purifiers) We do not sell ozone air purifiers. We only sell commercial ozone generators for use by Contractors (or homeowners acting as contractors) to ‘shock’ the air in unoccupied areas ONLY! Please use as directed for air shock treatments, and only if you feel you can competently follow instructions.