We’ve consulted with educators in several Southern States where mold issues, in mostly older schools, threaten both teacher and student and our ozone machines have blessed everyone with better health, and test scores. Sadly, this has to be done on the down low and paid for by the teachers themselves. They set our 10g ozone generators to go off for two hours in the middle of the night when nobody is around. We recommend 1 AM to 3 AM. The next morning, both teachers and students are welcomed by fresh, clean, bacteria, mold, and virus free air. And oh what a blessing that is to their wellbeing and ability to learn/teach!
The people in charge don’t care about our health. They live in gated communities with private security guards. Their homes feature the top of the line in duct HVAC cleaning and sanitizing systems. The food they eat, which of course they don’t have to prepare, is organic and top of the line. Only the best for our elected officials! But you and I? They couldn’t care less. (unless there is a kickback or something in it for them, lol) We have to fend for ourselves. And that’s why smart teachers are turning to nightly ozone shock treatments to sanitize their work area and provide a healthier environment for them and their kids. The only study I can find on this subject was from 100 years ago in St Louis MO. It found that not only did sick days go down, test scores went up by simply performing nightly ozone shock treatments in the school via their HVAC system.
Mold is a serious issue in many parts of our county. You’d think that more would be done to protect our children and teachers. If your child goes to school in an older school in a humid area, you might want to share this article with their teacher, or better yet, gift them one of our ozone generators to turn on in the middle of the night to sanitize and purify the air when nobody is present.